About Hotel & Village PanoramaThe Hotel & Village Panorama is located in the Heraklion prefecture of Crete, in the village of Agia Pelagia since 1983, just 18km away from Heraklion town.
The Hotel & Village Panorama is built amphitheatrically on a hill of distinctivenatural beauty between the bays of Agia Pelagia and Lygaria, forming a unique panoramic and sunrise view of the Mediterranean Sea.
The Hotel & Village Panorama is the ideal destination for those seeking both relaxation and enjoyable holidays in Crete especially for couples and families.
- 1 kilometer from the coastal town of Agia Pelagia with all water sports (available with extra charge)
- 0.6 kilometer from Lygaria coast - a closed and well protected from the winds with coarse sand and turquoise calm waters
- 4 kilometers away from Psaromoura coast
- 5 kilometers away from Mononaftis coast
- 18 kilometers away from Heraklion
- 60 kilometers away from Old centre of Rethymnon
- 120 kilometers away from Old centre of Chania
- 81 kilometers away from Agios Nikolaos